Thread: Aldermans ascent

Aldermans ascent

This is a new fell race which is raising funds for the Rugby Club's U15's tour of France next year. The club sends there U15's each year on tour and the team itself spends a year beforehand raising funds. As my lad is now in the U14's, its their turn to get raising funds.
    I suggested running the 1st Aldermans Ascent Fell Race which, hopefully, will run each year to help the other age groups.

So, come along on Thursday evening 7th July to Saddleworth Rangers Club House, Greenfield.

Its a fundraing event with free soup and bread after the race. Bar and more food is available after the race.

There is also Junior races as well.

All info can be found on the website www.saddleworthrangers.co.uk and clicking on the Upcoming events tag at the top of the page.

I will post any last min info as and when.

See you all there!

2 weeks tonight! Lets try and make it a successful fundraising night for the youth teams!

One last reminder for everyone about the Alderman's Ascent. This is a fundraiser for the Saddleworth Rangers Youth Teams. The plan is to make it an annual event so a great turn out will impress the Committee of Saddlewoth Rangers as well. Senior race starts at 7.30, 10 mins walk from the club house.
    Please see above for the link to the website.

Thanks to all who turn up.