Morning everyone. Quick update on parking and final instructions.

Parking looks like will be ok to park on the field and in fine weather will be perfect. However, if we have a massive downpour then we may need to switch to the standard car carking in the village. Please assume all is good with the field parking unless I post here stating otherwise. If you could have your £1 at the ready for the farmer that would be great too ! he has made a huge effort for us here so the £1 is to show our gratitude to him. Either way there will be lots of signage directing you to the parking areas. Please arrive at least 1 hour before the race to allow for assignment of numbers and SI dibbers and race instructions. We are aiming to start the ladies race at 11am and the mens at 11:15am. We will assemble at the start areas 5 minutes before the race for a briefing and safety message that would be great. The presentation will be in the main tent at 2:30pm, thanks to Garry Wilkinson (GW FitnessandRehab) and the additional support the race has received from Up and Running Clitheroe, PB Sports and Inov8 we are now offering not only the top 10 first men and women but 1st, 2nd and 3rd place vets also. Thats potentially 65 prizes, plus we will throw a few spot prizes in too. Please stick around after the race and have a pint in the Pendle Inn, get some food from the cabin or the pub and support the presentation.

I would also like to thank all the marshals from the local clubs that have supported the race, I hope you have a good run and look forward to seeing you Saturday.