Thread: Langdale 2016 substitutio

Langdale 2016 substitutio

Hi all
    Langdale filled up really fast this year and there are a significant number of people still wanting an entry. I thought this thread could be a place where people could find someone to take their unwanted entry, or find one if they are looking for one. Please post away! This is the info on the Ambleside website:

The race is now full and substitutions are to be sorted out between runners themselves. We are aware that there are a significant number of runners waiting to get an entry, including some championship contenders. If you are unable to run, please find another runner to take your place then change the entry information on the SI system yourself using the 'edit entry' option and sort out the fee between yourselves. You might be able to find another runner on the FRA Forum thread or FRA Facebook page. Alternatively please contact Dan at [email protected] - He has a reserve list in operation and can put you in touch with someone to swap entries with.

Ta, Dan Duxbury

I would very much like an entry if there's one going! I still cannot fathom how this race filled up so quickly! My e-mail address is [email protected] - ta.

Wolverhampton - nearest 'hill' the Wrekin!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattLockyer View Post
    I would very much like an entry if there's one going! I still cannot fathom how this race filled up so quickly! My e-mail address is [email protected] - ta.
    Hi Matthew (or anyone else if you're sorted now)
    I have an entry you're welcome to. Injured and no way I'll be ready for it.
    Tim Werrett, Mercia

Senior Member No map, no compass's Avatar
    If anyone still wants an entry for Langdale I have one up for grabs.

Rigby
    Rigby Jerram

Langdale entry

.Rigby, is this still available? If so can I have it please?

Craig Smith
    Keswick AC

Langdale entry
    Quote Originally Posted by No map, no compass View Post
    If anyone still wants an entry for Langdale I have one up for grabs.

Rigby

Senior Member No map, no compass's Avatar
    Craig, yes. PM me your details and I will make the substitution online.

I need name, date of birth, gender, email address, phone numbers, emergency contact and their phone number, any medical conditions and two races to prove previous experience (AMs or ALs within the last 3 years with your positions).

Rigby
    Last edited by No map, no compass; 03-10-2016 at 02:00 PM.
    Rigby Jerram

Entry available

Due to illness I also have a Langdale entry available. Email steven.halsall (at) gmail.com if you need an entry.

Ta
    Steve

Langdale HS entry available for transfer. Email me if you're interested. [email protected] Cheers