Thread: Suunto Ambit 3 Peak

SOLD Suunto Ambit 3 Peak

I'm no longer logging my runs and uploading them to Strava/social media, and just running for fun again without a GPS. So my Suunto Ambit 3 Peak "Nepal Edition" is up for sale, this was bought on 15/06/2016 to replace my previous Ambit which I sold to try out a Garmin.

It's boxed with USB cable and all papers, in VGC with no visible scratches or dings. It comes with a Mk1

Stryd power meter, which links to the watch by low power Bluetooth and gives you power readings in Watts, as well as heart rate data. https://www.stryd.com/

The Ambit 3 Peak has a barometric altimeter, and larger battery than other Ambit models (Sport, Run etc.). It links to all accessories (and your phone) via Bluetooth. You can synch run/ride/swim data with Suunto Movescount (and Strava etc.) immediately via Bluetooth when you finish an activity, or via the USB cable which is used for charging.

I'm looking for £SOLD including the Stryd power meter, which includes postage by Special Delivery. I'd like to sell both together ideally.

Please drop me a PM if you're interested. Cheers.

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
    Last edited by Vampire; 04-10-2016 at 03:00 PM.