Thread: Weets English Champs

Weets English Champs

Hi everyone,

The Weets English Champs race will be a separate race to the normal race on a different course. This won't be announced till later next year to avoid upsetting land owners with reccies. The pre entry will open on March 1st 2017. I'm not a fan of doing it 6 months in advance. Hopefully to limit injured Runners stumping up their hard earned cash. Once open there will be a limit of 600 Runners due to car parking and logistics and there won't be any transfers. I'm only posting this because ive already had a few enquiries about the above and it saves emailing them all back.

Regards

Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    Hi everyone,

The Weets English Champs race will be a separate race to the normal race on a different course. This won't be announced till later next year to avoid upsetting land owners with reccies. The pre entry will open on March 1st 2017. I'm not a fan of doing it 6 months in advance. Hopefully to limit injured Runners stumping up their hard earned cash. Once open there will be a limit of 600 Runners due to car parking and logistics and there won't be any transfers. I'm only posting this because ive already had a few enquiries about the above and it saves emailing them all back.

Regards

Chewy
    A good post. No fell race needs to open many months in advance (unless the Ferrari dealership is pressing for payment).
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Pre entry open a month early as I've already received a few cheeky entries,

Details here-

http://barlickfellrunners.org.uk/ind...h-championship