Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aerobic Threshold test

Not posted for some time, I did Midgley Moor race then had an easy week,the next week I also took it easy as I was helping on the FRA navigation course, then on the Tuesday after at my club run I tore my calf and since then I have had to keep fit on my bike,had to miss a few races and not got my cream egg at the Bunny run, it looks like I will be 2 more weeks before I can start any proper running, blast.
    Stephen Batley Skyrac AC,
    Specific,Measurable,Attainable,Relevant and Time-Bound

Back at it and all injuries have gone,put on a bit of weight 77.1kg did same run 10km wind was 18kph time 67:32 about 30seconds down but HR average was 127 so not much damage after my lay-off

Banned
    Your journey is awesome dont give up im also trying to run long miles now

Last run was a test run on 29/05/17 10km in 66:28 HR was only 126, no change in my weight,did Pen Y Ghent race and ran very well, I then completed the Pennine Way and came back as a V70, so ran Heptonstall Festival race and broke the record for the V70 by almost 8:00, this week I did my local race Addingham Gala and came down to earth with a bang,Dave Tait,Geoff Howard showed me how it should be done.I think I have a good base but lack speed so I am going to work on that now.