Thread: Manx Mountain Marathon

Manx Mountain Marathon

The Manx Mountain Marathon is back!

After a spell as the Isle of Man Mountain Ultra the original Manx Mountain Marathon is back and being held on the 8th July 2017. This will feature the traditional half Mountain Marathon starting from St Johns along with a slightly revised route harking back to the pre 2015 route.

Watch this space for information and entry details which will be coming soon.

Murph
    Good going down !!

I hope you get a good turnout, murph. I'd enter if it didn't clash with Pennine 39. I have happy memories of 2006 and 2007.

Looking out for more details Murph. A brilliant route along a spine of fine hills.

To confirm the new date will be Saturday July the 8th, start times will alter slightly to - 8am for the early start, 9am for the main start and 1pm for the half marathon from St Johns.
    Entry fees will be frozen at that of 2016 and entries via Si Entries will be available by the end of the week, a link to which will be posted here asap.
    the route between St Johns and Cronk Ny Aarey Laa may be amended, but this is yet to be confirmed.
    Murph
    Good going down !!

Don't delay enter online here - https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?event_id=3459
    Good going down !!