Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finding Pacers / Offering

when are you thinking of doing it? I may be able to train enough to give it a go towards end of June

do you know of many doing it through June? I'd be glad to help out with some legs for experience of the route and practice and may then give it a go myself late June/ early July.

Hi Charles, if your making an attempt I'd love to help out?

Hi all - Me and a friend got a planned date of 26th July leaving at 10-11pm. Road support all sorted but any help with carrying kit/navving on the legs would be much appreciated. We have reccied all legs except 2. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmynoodles View Post
    Hi all - Me and a friend got a planned date of 26th July leaving at 10-11pm. Road support all sorted but any help with carrying kit/navving on the legs would be much appreciated. We have reccied all legs except 2. Thanks in advance.
    Hi Jimmynoodles - I should be able to help out on Leg 1 or Leg 2. can I just check that it is Wednesday 26th July and you'd be departing Threlkeld for leg 2 at around 2-3am on Thursday 27th July. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Hi Jimmynoodles - I should be able to help out on Leg 1 or Leg 2. can I just check that it is Wednesday 26th July and you'd be departing Threlkeld for leg 2 at around 2-3am on Thursday 27th July. Cheers
    Hi Bobster - thanks so much for reply! That is correct Wednesday the 26th is the plan and Leg 2 would be starting at between the times you say on Thursday 27th.

Hi Bobster - thanks so much for reply! That is correct Wednesday the 26th is the plan and Leg 2 would be starting at between the times you say on Thursday 27th.
    Good stuff. Happy to help on either leg 1 or 2 wherever you need me. Know both legs reasonably well so happy to nav and/or carry stuff etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Good stuff. Happy to help on either leg 1 or 2 wherever you need me. Know both legs reasonably well so happy to nav and/or carry stuff etc.
    Great - At the moment leg 2 is the only leg I haven't reccied so that would probably be most helpful however I realise it's a very anti-social start time so either leg would be much appreciated! I'll message you my email closer to the time if that's ok so we can firm up stuff. I'm up in Keswick for the whole week that week anyway. Looking forward to it! Once again thanks.

Anyone who would like to help on the other legs (3-4 primarily) would be much welcomed!

leg 2 is fine. Yes - it is anti-social but I have young children who are 'running anti-social'. Getting out in the daytime can be tricky so a middle of the night run out suits me. I'm happy to nav leg 2.

Great - At the moment leg 2 is the only leg I haven't reccied so that would probably be most helpful however I realise it's a very anti-social start time so either leg would be much appreciated! I'll message you my email closer to the time if that's ok so we can firm up stuff. I'm up in Keswick for the whole week that week anyway. Looking forward to it! Once again thanks.

Anyone who would like to help on the other legs (3-4 primarily) would be much welcomed!

Hi,

I've got an attempt planned for Friday 21st July starting at midnight and taking the clockwise direction. I've got leg 1 and 3 covered, but would really appreciate support with nav and pacing/carrying on all other legs (and reserve help on legs 1 and 3).

Any offers gratefully received! Cheers, Jo