Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Class of 2017

Phil, unfortunately im working the weekend of the 13/14 May, so can't make it for your attempt. I have a few dates planned either side of Easter and into May. Will keep posting dates of recces
    On the build up to a 2017 BG attempt

No worries but thanks anyway! Am going to head up at Easter and recce as much as poss again, so if anyone's around and fancies a trot out, let me know...

im setting off 11th may 9pm. if the weathers ok!

I'm having an attempt at the end of July. Also doing a recce of legs 1+2, then 3+4 on the last/first weekend of March/April. Travelling up from South Wales if anyone interested.

First Spanish BGR attemp?

Hi everyone!

One year dreaming of an attemp and everything ready for this week. Three fellows and me (first Spanish BGR attemp as far I know before Kilian attemp unchains madness about BGR in our country). We can choose the best of the days, between 7th and 9th April, just depending upon weather. If weather is ok we will try our luck 7th April, Clockwise with an 1900 or 2000 start.

It is our first time in the Lakes. No first hand knowledge of the terrain. So, we do not fancy with a superb performance. It will be ok if anyone out of our team manage to arrive in time back to Keswick

Best regards
    Julian
    Last edited by JulianMG; 03-04-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JulianMG View Post
    Hi everyone!

One year dreaming of an attemp and everything ready for this week. Three fellows and me (first Spanish BGR attemp as far I know before Kilian attemp unchains madness about BGR in our country). We can choose the best of the days, between 7th and 9th April, just depending upon weather. If weather is ok we will try our luck 7th April, Clockwise with an 1900 or 2000 start.

It is our first time in the Lakes. No first hand knowledge of the terrain. So, we do not fancy with a superb performance. It will be ok if anyone out of our team manage to arrive in time back to Keswick

Best regards
    Julian
    Good luck. Sounds like you'll enjoy it whatever the result! Sight unseen!!?...Good Luck again!
    I M Povey New Marske Harriers
    http://manwithoutashed.blogspot.com

Thanks you very much!
    that´s right, we`ll try to enjoy whatever the result. We trained so hard and came with a huge amount of miles in our legs. But we know that our absolutely ignorance of what we are going to find out there is a serious drawback.

Hi Julian,

I'm the one your registration emails come to - from your names I wasn't sure if you were Spanish or Portuguese As far as I know there have been no Spanish attempts on the Bob Graham. There have been very few attempts from outside Britain or Ireland so there's not many names to check.

Good luck
    Bob

http://bobwightman.co.uk/run/bob_graham.php

Without me you'd be one place nearer the back

Super Moderator
    Hello Julian from two BGR'ers currently on holiday in Majorca. Very best of luck. Chees, A & S
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Thanks you very much Bob!