Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Class of 2017

Super Moderator

Class of 2017

Anyone fancy a run out this year? Post your interest here and hook up with like-minded folk. Who knows, you might end up marrying one of them
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    Anyone fancy a run out this year? Post your interest here and hook up with like-minded folk. Who knows, you might end up marrying one of them
    Ha Ha..."Like" lots

Not planning an attempt but I do want to try and get some reccies in this year.

I believe two of my clubmates are planning to have an attempt together. not sure whether it is entirely appropriate in light of your tantalizing words of inducement, or are they words of caution? if you can survive 24 hours of physical and mental torture together you'll at least know what to expect from marriage, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post

There's a guy from Clayton (no name - no pressure!) having a crack at it this year.
    We go round anticlockwise so we've been out reccying for the last couple of months. Still more reccying to do, and lots to plan.
    So far it's been very enjoyable..........apart from the 5am alarm calls on Saturday mornings.
    See the light in the night

Sign me up! (For the BGR and helping people with attempts, Not for marriage!)

Definately up for reccying / supporting on the round. A couple of my club mates wouldbe up for it too.

Planning an attempt 13/14 May...have a great couple of guys on road support but less volunteers for running! Looking to get a couple more recce trips in, probably April/Easter, would love to support others too!

Im planning on going 9th/10th June. Clockwise with a 2100 start. Next recce is the 1st and 2nd March, Leg 1 on the 1st, Leg 4 from Honister via Moses Trod on the 2nd
    On the build up to a 2017 BG attempt

I'm definately around at Easter (I've got 3 weeks off from 31st March) and I'm also available for 13/14 May. My navigation is terrible but I'm a willing pack horse. Let me know where and when.