Thread: Mountain King Poles

Mountain King Poles

Also not getting any use are my Mountain King Trail Blaze 'Skyrunner' (carbon) poles, like these ones.

They're over a year old but have been used for one training run and one race (Mont Blanc Marathon). They have a few tiny light scratches from rocks but are really in very good condition. They come in a mesh bag and include snow baskets (never used) and rubber point covers.

Length is 120cm which is about right for me at 5'10", the pair weigh 229g which is hardly anything. They fit great on the front of the UD SJ 3.0 vest which I'm also selling.

Asking for £60 posted to the UK.

IMG_0022.jpgIMG_0025.jpg

Hi Vampire,

I realise your post is from quite a while ago, but I wondered if you were still looking to sell these poles? I'm interested if so!

Cheers.

Apologies, I haven't checked in for a few days. Yes the poles are still available (somewhere, I'll need to find them). Drop me a PM if you'd like to discuss further. Cheers

Hello again,

Sorry to faff you about, but I've done a bit more investigating and it seems a pair of poles with adjustable length might suit me better so I'll leave these.

Hope you find a buyer soon

interested, but may be too large. will try and figure out what size i need.

No worries, I've manage to locate them from amongst the stockpile of baby things in the spare room, they're still available if anyone wants them.

Apologies it's taken so long to reply. Would you say these were too short for you, or too long? I've not been able to try any and am 5' 8" so unsure whether I'd be ok with these, or if I need the 110 cm version.

Oh, and are they still available? lol