Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training and Support

Training and Support

Looking for someone to run with at the weekend in the Lakes in preparation for a September BG attempt. Also possibly some evenings as nights get lighter. Would also like to support a few attempts too if anyone is looking? Based in the Eden Valley, North Lakes. If anyone would like to offer run support in September that would be appreciated too.

hi kath, I'll be doing some night recces as the nights get lighter. will be happy to support in September depending on date. I live in Carlisle so mainly run in northern fells/lakes. a few of us meet up at nether row, caldbeck at 6pm on a Monday night and do high pike. your welcome to come along

Thanks Paul that's great. Unfortunately I work late on a Monday but I would be interested in the night recces. My email is [email protected] and if you fancy running over on the pennines which is where I run mostly in the week please let me know. I am looking at the first weekend in September and a reserve of the weekend after. Thanks again.

Kath
    Join Eden Runners. There are at least half a dozen BG completers in the club and we've got a good record of supporting club members. PM me if you want details.
    if I can't see blencathra it's raining
    if I can see blencathra it's going to rain

Hi could possibly help Sept..I will be recceing myself next 2 months

Thanks that would be great. I am looking at the first weekend in sept if all goes well. If you fancy some company on the recces just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kath P View Post
    Thanks that would be great. I am looking at the first weekend in sept if all goes well. If you fancy some company on the recces just let me know.
    Kath - I'm always happy to help where I can. Night legs are often best for me due to young family demanding of time during daylight hours. I'm cockermouth based so can be called last minute etc. If you need support let me know your start time, date etc and I'll see what I can do.

Kath - I'm looking at an attempt 3rd June and not currently got any supporters so would be great if you or anyone else could? I'm up for the week so if weather is bad I'll try over next few days but aiming for 3rd. Depending on date I could be able to support in September. Thanks, Matt

Thank you. I am looking at the 2nd/ 3rd of sept. Let me know if you fancy some company on a recce.

Hi Matt
    Happy to help on the 3rd June but will struggle in the week due to work but will pray for sun that weekend! Let me know what you need. I am looking at 2nd/ 3rd Sept for an attempt.