Thread: Training and Support

Training and Support

Looking for someone to run with at the weekend in the Lakes in preparation for a September BG attempt. Also possibly some evenings as nights get lighter. Would also like to support a few attempts too if anyone is looking? Based in the Eden Valley, North Lakes. If anyone would like to offer run support in September that would be appreciated too.

hi kath, I'll be doing some night recces as the nights get lighter. will be happy to support in September depending on date. I live in Carlisle so mainly run in northern fells/lakes. a few of us meet up at nether row, caldbeck at 6pm on a Monday night and do high pike. your welcome to come along

Thanks Paul that's great. Unfortunately I work late on a Monday but I would be interested in the night recces. My email is Kathpigdon@btinternet.com and if you fancy running over on the pennines which is where I run mostly in the week please let me know. I am looking at the first weekend in September and a reserve of the weekend after. Thanks again.

Kath
    Join Eden Runners. There are at least half a dozen BG completers in the club and we've got a good record of supporting club members. PM me if you want details.
    if I can't see blencathra it's raining
    if I can see blencathra it's going to rain