Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training and Support

Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Kath - I'm always happy to help where I can. Night legs are often best for me due to young family demanding of time during daylight hours. I'm cockermouth based so can be called last minute etc. If you need support let me know your start time, date etc and I'll see what I can do.
    Thank you, any help is much appreciated. I am looking at 2/3 sept. I will let you know closer to the time the schedule and if you fancy getting out in the lakes sometime please let me know. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Waters View Post
    Kath - I'm looking at an attempt 3rd June and not currently got any supporters so would be great if you or anyone else could? I'm up for the week so if weather is bad I'll try over next few days but aiming for 3rd. Depending on date I could be able to support in September. Thanks, Matt
    Hi Matt just wondering if you are still on for June 3rd. If you would like any help/ support please let me know.

Matt, what time are you starting on Saturday? I may be able to do a couple of legs with you to help out carrying etc. It'd be good experience/ practice for me as I may give it a go myself later in June.

Hi Charles and Cath - yes, still going to give it a crack on Saturday. I have a supporter for each leg in place but you're very welcome to join for any of it. Starting at 2am with a roughly 21 hour pace in mind. My e-mail is [email protected]. Let me know if you fancy it. My wife will be driving to / from crossings from Keswick if that helps.

Hi Kath, I don't live locally but am looking at doing the BG at some point next year so it would be great to help you out with your effort and reacts. I would only be able to recycle at weekends. I'll email you in case your not checking this still.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do!
    Last edited by TomShelton; 13-06-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I am in the early stages of planning a BGR. I want to get some experience of the terrain, and am offering my help in any capacity.... If anyone is planning a recce, or needs someone to help with their attempt, then I would like to gain experience and help someone out....

Jason

Hi Jason

I am part of a group of 4 attempting the BGR on 7/8th July , if you would like to join us as part of the support team you are welcome.
    We hope to start on the Fri at 5:30 pm

Denise

Hi all,
    I've already posted this on the pacers thread but thought to replicate here too. Me and a friend are heading off on our round on Wednesday 26th July at approx 11:00pm going clockwise. All road support is sorted and we have at least one other person on the fell for each leg but if anybody else wants to help with fell support (carrying a bit of food/water) or navving then you would be most welcome! Many thanks.
    Jimmy