Thread: Recce trip from S.Wales

Recce trip from S.Wales

Me and a friend are both having attempts this Summer and we are doing a recce at the end of March/Beginning April. We are travelling up to Keswick late afternoon/early evening on Thursday the 30th March from Cardiff/Newport area. On Friday morning we are going to recce legs 1 and 2 attempting to stick to the proposed pace of a 23 hr schedule). We will sleep (possibly camp?) over and then on Saturday recce legs 3 and 4, again to a 23hr schedule. We will then travel back Saturday evening. If anyone else is interested in joining us then give me a shout. Cheers.

How did it go? New to the site. Are you going up again? I could help out pergaps

Quote Originally Posted by PCD View Post
    How did it go? New to the site. Are you going up again? I could help out pergaps
    It went well thanks. We have reccied legs 1 and 3-5 now between us. We have set the date for 26th July going clockwise starting at 10-11pm. We both haven't got the available time to do any more reccies now.

If anybody with local knowledge fancies joining us on any legs it would be much appreciated!

Regards