Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: JNC fastest times

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    cockermouth
    Posts
    239
    Peter Crompton (v60) finished in 12hrs 50 yesterday. Weather was challenging. He put in a strong effort. We heard that a v60 complete it last weekend in 11hrs. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, that's phenomenal.

  2. #12
    Master GeoffB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New Mills - but usually on Kinder
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Peter Crompton (v60) finished in 12hrs 50 yesterday. Weather was challenging. He put in a strong effort. We heard that a v60 complete it last weekend in 11hrs. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, that's phenomenal.
    Well done to Peter - the weather was awful. Pennine's Dave Bowen decided not to start, and is going later in the year.

    I think Mercia's David Waide did a V60 11hr 08min last weekend, which is totally awesome.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    917
    I think David did a very fast BGR 50 @50 a few years ago too!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    cockermouth
    Posts
    239
    he must be quite something. I've never heard of him. I started off running in shropshire a few years and knew some of the mercia folk but never came across his name - must be my ignorance.
    It was quite a funny moment when Peter arrived in wasdale punch drunk that he had got 12hrs 50 beating his 13hr 15 schedule(which had been a motivating factor for him through the wind and rain) only to be told by Joss 30 seconds later that a guy called 'wayne something' had done it last weekend in 11 hours. The quirks of fellrunning!

    [/I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Corniceman View Post
    I think David did a very fast BGR 50 @50 a few years ago too!

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    he must be quite something. I've never heard of him. I started off running in shropshire a few years and knew some of the mercia folk but never came across his name - must be my ignorance.
    It was quite a funny moment when Peter arrived in wasdale punch drunk that he had got 12hrs 50 beating his 13hr 15 schedule(which had been a motivating factor for him through the wind and rain) only to be told by Joss 30 seconds later that a guy called 'wayne something' had done it last weekend in 11 hours. The quirks of fellrunning!

    [/I]
    I can remember David. he and Rob Woodall passed me at Ill crag whilst I was on my pedestrian 22 hour BGR. David was on a 50 @50 and completed in about 18 hours I think. This would have been June 12th 2008. Impressive stuff. Bob W should have a record of that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •