Thread: BBC Filming Lake District

BBC Filming Lake District

Hello everyone and apologies for posting on your forum, but I was hoping you may be able to help. I'm a producer with the BBC and we're about to make a series of half hour TV programmes this summer about the Lake District. The films will be transmitted next year on BBC TWO and will fronted by Paul Rose. For those who don't know Paul - he is an experienced expedition leader and diver who lives in the Lakes. In his spare time he presents programmes for the BBC and National Geographic.
    I'm trying to find someone who's attempting the Bob Graham Round this summer. As one of the UK's classic endurance challenges we'd like to get a flavour of someone's attempt on the route -while also bringing in some of the history of the event and catching up with some of the legends of the sport. The whole programme wont be about the BGR - but it would be a substantial four-five minute chunk of one of the programmes.
    If you know of anyone who might fit the bill - isn't too camera shy - or maybe has an interesting story to tell about how they've got to this point in their lives, then we'd love to hear from you. My email is [email protected] - and thanks for taking time to read this post.

Paul

no pressure then.

Go on Pat, have another Go!