Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Fell race bagging

  1. #21
    Senior Member dantodman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    todmorden
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Tindersticks View Post
    Hi Dan

    You're correct mate, I've not yet done that one.

    See you soon
    Will see you at Castle Carr no doubt on sunday, will also be kicking around the finish of Blackshaw Head if your around Saturday.

    Dan

  2. #22
    August was quite an eventful month with 16 races in total.....newly 'bagged' in capitals.

    August races:

    BURBAGE SKYLINE, Whittle pike, Borrowdale, BRADWELL, STEEL FELL, APPLEBY SHOW, Maesgwm muddle, LOWTHER, ROUND LATRIGG, FALSTONE FALCON, Sedbergh hills, Shipman Knotts, Pendleton, Grasmere sports, BLACK COMBE COUNTRY FAIR, Kilnsey crag.

    Total to date: 427 different fell races.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

  3. #23
    Senior Member RaceTheSweeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Flagg Derbyshire
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Tindersticks View Post
    August was quite an eventful month with 16 races in total.....newly 'bagged' in capitals.

    August races:

    BURBAGE SKYLINE, Whittle pike, Borrowdale, BRADWELL, STEEL FELL, APPLEBY SHOW, Maesgwm muddle, LOWTHER, ROUND LATRIGG, FALSTONE FALCON, Sedbergh hills, Shipman Knotts, Pendleton, Grasmere sports, BLACK COMBE COUNTRY FAIR, Kilnsey crag.

    Total to date: 427 different fell races.
    Putting us mere mortals in the shade :-)

  4. #24
    Recently bagged this month.

    Castle Carr - Fantastically organised and supported AL race from the guys at CVFR....happy in the valley, especially if you like tussocks.

    Simonside Thropton Show - always a pleasure to visit Northumberland for its wilderness, coastline and cracking low-key fell races.

    Fat Boys Stanage Struggle - regardless of your physicality: fat, slim or inbetween...at some point you'll struggle with this very popular Peak District belter.

    Different races 430.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

  5. #25
    Super Moderator Derby Tup's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Worth
    Posts
    16,301
    Decent effort 430 'sticks. How many are left to bag?
    Poacher turned game-keeper

  6. #26
    Master Stagger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Its a secret!
    Posts
    9,010
    500 minimum.

    Come on Chop Sticks, get a move on.
    A quote,

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall."

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    500 minimum.

    Come on Chop Sticks, get a move on.
    Haha...how do lads.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

  8. #28
    Recently bagged:

    Lockton Limping.
    Ian Hodgeson leg 2 ( bad weather route ).
    Curbar Commotion.
    Mendip Muddle.
    Llanberis Brit Relays leg 2.
    Wirksworth Undulator.
    Buttermere Shepherds Meet.
    Saltergate Gallows.
    Tour De Helm.

    Current total: 439 different fell races.

  9. #29
    Senior Member RaceTheSweeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Flagg Derbyshire
    Posts
    916
    Today as I stood just past CP4 MrT came running past. Beau Dog and I cheered him past. Odd I thought as I didn't see him when we were on CP1. Looked through the photos and his mad hair was hidden under a blue buff thing :-) Super running as usual but I have to say you did look a tad knackered on the long road in ;-)

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceTheSweeper View Post
    Today as I stood just past CP4 MrT came running past. Beau Dog and I cheered him past. Odd I thought as I didn't see him when we were on CP1. Looked through the photos and his mad hair was hidden under a blue buff thing :-) Super running as usual but I have to say you did look a tad knackered on the long road in ;-)
    Hi Sue

    It's always a great lift seeing a friendly face when out on the fells...thank you.

    Pendle is a beast of a race and it's one I do every year...I love it.

    However, I always seem to struggle with it being near the end of another busy year.

    Great to see Nigel back on it...full respect.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •