I've been hanging onto these for 8 months hoping a hip injury would clear up, but it hasn't, so time to clear them out.

Prices don't include postage but I'm happy to pay half the costs. Also will consider offers.

Pictures are in my google drive:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...U9uRWtQTU1XODg

Inov8 Trailroc 255's
Size UK9, £30
Unused, but not unmarked as I attempted to make a mountain-running-sturdy toe-bumper on them with Shoe Goo (it didn't really work, but it has likely toughened them up a little)

Really nice minimal trail shoe's: wide toebox, a thin rock plate, and 6mm drop

Merrell All Out Rush
Size UK9, £30
Used for less than 50 miles so basically just worn in

More nice minimal trail shoe's: wide toebox, no rock plate but a little more cushioning than the above Inov8's, and 6mm drop again. They fit me like a glove. Better than the newer Merrell minimal shoes (IMO), but almost impossible to get hold of these when I last checked

The main difference between these and the above I would say is that these are sturdier, but consequently the Inov8's breath better and are slightly more comfortable

These'd make great lightweight summer hiking shoes as well

New Balance Minimus MT10v4
Size UK9.5, £50
Brand new

Super nice minimal trail shoe's: wide toebox, no rock plate, 4mm drop

These are more minimal than the above, less so than the earlier Minimus models, but they have significantly more aggressive soles

If I had to run in only one pair of shoes it would be these, so along with their rarity I'll not come down on price much here sorry as I'd rather keep them and hope my hips recover