Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tents/shelters for MM

If you're on good terms with your running partner, and they have fairly good personal hygiene
    lol a day of running on the hills and thoughts of personal hygiene have gone out of the window. A sweaty dirty mess of a human, covered in mud and sheep poo with blistered dirty feet shoved in your face. Two people shoved in a tent too small for 1 person trying to cook and eat food that seems to bring on smelly gaseous incidents from both of you all night.

Got to love mountain marathons. Albeit I am usually flying solo with all the space in the world and only my own hygiene issues to deal with

Yeah but...it'll keep you warm

Quote Originally Posted by AJF View Post
    lol a day of running on the hills and thoughts of personal hygiene have gone out of the window. A sweaty dirty mess of a human, covered in mud and sheep poo with blistered dirty feet shoved in your face. Two people shoved in a tent too small for 1 person trying to cook and eat food that seems to bring on smelly gaseous incidents from both of you all night.

Got to love mountain marathons. Albeit I am usually flying solo with all the space in the world and only my own hygiene issues to deal with
    Tut, Tut! Absolutely not! We in Great Britain built a world straddling empire on the dependability of gentlemen being obliged to maintain elementary hygiene standards even under circumstances of considerable duress and severe inclement conditions. There's certainly no excuse not to avail oneself of a dip in a conveniently located beck, remembering to apply carbolic soap to the vital bodily areas of head-armpits-crotch-feet in that order!
    Am Yisrael Chai