Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr Sparkle's Dark Un

Mr Sparkle's Dark Un

Just to let you know that entries have been open for a while now and it's gradually filling up. If you don't want to miss out then please enter soon and don't forget to put your email address on the form!!

http://www.dashers.org.uk/events/mr-sparkles-dark-un

As usual I am planning to have a couple of recce's beforehand - a daytime one and a night one. I'll keep you posted.

Nearly half full and two month's before the event. Get your entry in if you don't want to miss out.

Super Moderator
    Good work fishbulb lad!

Anybody interested - there is a night recce of the course on Thursday 25th January from the Royal Hotel, Tockholes at 7.00pm. Open to all. Come equipped to run the distance in possibly bad conditions. Join us for a drink and a chat in the pub after.

The Dark Un is now full and no more entries will be taken.
    Thanks.

Head's up - the 2019 event is now open for entries and is filling fast. Tod Harriers have it in their Fell Champs and Ramsbottom have been entering in numbers too. If you want to make sure you get in then please do it soon. (And don't forget to put your email address on the entry. Ta)

http://www.dashers.org.uk/events/mr-sparkles-dark-un

Now full. Please do not send any more entries. I am intending on organising a couple of recces - a night one (mid-week) and a day one (weekend) so will post dates on here if they happen.

There will be a recce of the Dark Un course next Thursday (24th January) starting at 7.00pm from the Royal Hotel, Tockholes. Open to all. Pint in pub after.

Haven't managed to make it to the reccies. Can you tell me how runnable the course is? Is it on good tracks, or tussocky moorland?