Thread: Feb Half Tour of Bradwell

Feb Half Tour of Bradwell

Just a bit of notice that the popular Half Tour of Bradwell is getting a winter running, in the calendar on the 10th February 2018.
    Usually run in August alongside the Long Tour, this 16 miler is always popular and takes in some iconic Peak scenery. The route will be as per the summer race, check out the www.tourofbradwell.co.uk website for details and entry.
    Entries open 5th December, and it will be popular as it's well placed to give a great run-out for those wanting to race the Edale Skyline a month later...

Hope to see some of you there

Greg

Just a quick note, with 5 weeks to go the Winter Half Tour is filling up...

At 25km and 970m of ascent, it's a whole lot of running, sharing some of that you'll do on the Edale Skyline 4 weeks later, and a great opportunity to make a weekend of it and race Saturday and recce on Sunday.

Visit www.tourofbradwell.co.uk and keep up to date or find us on Facebook...

(Skyline entries open 1st Feb via http://www.dpfr.org.uk/pages/view/skyline)

Looking forward to it tomorrow, small group coming out from Cheshire Hash House Harriers to give it a crack. 3 of us also managed to get a place in the Edale Skyline

I'm hoping we'll be running the 'full Half' and not having to use any of the bad weather shortcuts?

See you tomorrow...

On on!
    Best Wishes

David
    Cheshire Hash House Harriers http://www.cheshirehash.co.uk/cheshire/

had an email at 3am which didn't mention shortening
    hopefully that would've just been in the case of heavy snow - they shouldn't shorten it just for wind/rain
    seesyall at registration!
    Scramble the rock face through the glare of morning sun — to run

Ran this on Saturday and had a thoroughly enjoyable time of it.
    Will be back for the Summer Tour later in the year.

Taking a trip out of Yorkshire to run this on Saturday. Trained for it with Rombalds stride last weekend.Hope to see some forumites. Looks like a good route, but maybe a tad to much tarmac.

I'm booked in. I hope I can make it to the start line of this one. It'll seem funny doing the half tour in winter as I only ever did the full tour in summer.

Hope to see you there Nick.