Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Montane Extreme smock?

Out of interest (?Mossdog?) does anyone own/use the pertex and pile salopettes. I ran today's Park Run in shorts. At the finish I swapped the HH Lifa for the Special Six and immediately felt 'cushty'. During the jog home, my upper legs started to chill and I started thinking that the Buffalo Salopettes would have been quite delightful ....... maybe just getting old (now 67) & soft?
    Last edited by wheezing donkey; 30-12-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Rab do walking trousers with a micro-fleece lining WD. Fleece joggers with windproof overtrousers another option

Happy New Year to you and yours plus our Bowland friends from me and Stef!

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    Rab do walking trousers with a micro-fleece lining WD. Fleece joggers with windproof overtrousers another option

Happy New Year to you and yours plus our Bowland friends from me and Stef!
    Cheers Tupster, a Happy New Year to you, Stef and the wider family ...... I do posses a pair of Calange leggings in Powerstretch fleece (supposedly the warmest fleece available), I should team them up with the Special Six; but as Mossdog says, there's something quite addictive about pile & pertex gear.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!

Been out in some pretty ropey weather in my new smock last few days and rate it highly. I need to dig out my LA Mountain Cap now

I have to say Iím very impressed with my Montane smock. Itís much more of a Ďwinter coatí than my Buffalo and itís been worn virtually every day since I got it. Seriously good kit (and great value)