Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BG 19/05/18 support crew

BG 19/05/18 support crew

😂😂
    Sorry for my pathetic message , was just feeding the nipper !!
    Here we go , I met a guy called Peter Cromie from Ireland while doing the MDS and he asked me about the Bob Graham and if I would like to do it with him .
    Peter has just come 2nd in the Grand 2 Grand ultra so he is know snail, but unfortunately he is doing it blind with me & the support crew navigating going clockwise , weather dependent we should be doing it in under 20hrs .... famous last words !!

Anyway I have organised my brother and friends with campervans to feed us etc but we only have a few support runners at the moment , hence why I am pleading for support.

Also I will be hitting the legs in February on the weekends if any one fancys it ? Would appreciate all the help and support if available ...Home maid flapjacks provided!👌

Paul Clarke from Bolton
    My number is : 07545303445.. feel free to text if you want ...👍🏃 🏃
    Last edited by Paul clarke; 19-01-2018 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Bob Graham round

Super Moderator
    Welcome to the forum Paul and good luck
    Last edited by Derby Tup; 19-01-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Try posting on the the Bob Graham facebook group as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    Welcome to the forum Paul and good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPatrickBarry View Post
    Try posting on the the Bob Graham facebook group as well.
    Thanks pal , appreciate the support!

Thanks Patrick will do ..👍

I would love to be able to support your run Paul but the week before I will be at transvulcania. Hopefully my legs will be ruined from the week before. However if you need any further support (non run related) please let me know and I would be happy to support you. Otherwise best of look Paul 🤞.

Quote Originally Posted by Danshaw View Post
    I would love to be able to support your run Paul but the week before I will be at transvulcania. Hopefully my legs will be ruined from the week before. However if you need any further support (non run related) please let me know and I would be happy to support you. Otherwise best of look Paul 🤞.
    Thanks Dan for the reply, should be alright for food/ water on the ground but more the merrier to support in my eyes ! 👍
    Good luck with Transvulcania ...

Just out of curiosity what do you require support for if a) There are two of you running and b) You have pals etc organised for road support. Sounds to me like you have a nice neat set-up already. I can see you may require one/two others as back-up etc but not a great deal more....Though I guess you may be thinking someone as kit/bag carrier? Good luck and enjoy the recceing.

*Edit* Just noticed the 'more the merrier'. Think that covers my question!?
    Last edited by that_fjell_guy; 20-01-2018 at 05:16 PM.
    I M Povey New Marske Harriers
    http://manwithoutashed.blogspot.com

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul clarke View Post
    Thanks Dan for the reply, should be alright for food/ water on the ground but more the merrier to support in my eyes ! 
    Good luck with Transvulcania ...
    I am not so sure that the more the merrier is in the true spirit of the BGR these days :-

http://forum.fellrunner.org.uk/showt...graham+erosion

Less is best

But good luck
    The older I get the Faster I was

Paul, keep an eye on the BG Class of 2018 thread as there will be recces once the weather allows clearer running. I am doing legs 1 & 2 on Sat 17 Feb for starters, I was going to put that on the 'Class of' thread a bit nearer the time but you may as well know now cos it's in the diary so it's happening unless the snow is bad!