Winter Olympics start at the end of this week.

From a brief look at the schedule a lot of the (medal) events are evening in Korea, so mid morning-lunch time for us.

I'll be watching quite a bit on Eurosport (small screen at work ). The BBC does a good job for general interest, but as I follow a few sports fairly closely through the winter I like the better knowledge (and reduced number of talking heads and punditry time) Eurosport offers.

Particularly interested in Biathlon, Fourcade vs. Boe in the Men's races; the women's races are a lot more open so should be exciting too. A shame Bjoerndalen, at 44, just missed selection. The Norwegian men's Biathlon team has got to be one of the toughest team to be selected for in world sport (Norwegian XC, Belgian Cyclocross and US track Sprint relays the others?).

As for Brits, obviously Yarnold and Christie get most coverage in the Skeleton/Short-track, but I'm looking forward to seeing how the Andrews Young and Musgrave get on in the XC (Sprint and 50km classic respectively). The flair sports are always fun to watch even if the commentary can be a bit naff at times.