Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training Diary

Quote Originally Posted by ba-ba View Post
    you can download an excell file of all your training off AP, covering whatever range of dates you wish.

You can also log injuries
    Well that convinced me! Although the injury log is pretty depressing because it tells you how long you've been injured. I've got back on but it's probably a good thing I wasn't logging anything about a month ago. I was moping around like a stroppy Smiths loving teenager and it would have read like Morrisey's personal diary.

As I like the retro CompSci feel, I've gone for an old fashioned unix style username: mps

Yes it does tend to over-downloading your emotions at times.
    When I flick back through it from time to time I'll often think 'which malcontent wrote this?!', sometimes even for stuff written 4 weeks previous!

.csv download can be done in the 'link' of your log tab (up at the top), in case you didn't realise.
    It's not something I've ever used as I'm quite happy with the outputs AP provides itself. Maybe one day I'll learn how to use R and get statistical on my metrics (or not bother and just use Prism).
    Nic Barber. Downhill Dandy

Quote Originally Posted by ba-ba View Post
    Yes it does tend to over-downloading your emotions at times.
    When I flick back through it from time to time I'll often think 'which malcontent wrote this?!', sometimes even for stuff written 4 weeks previous!

.csv download can be done in the 'link' of your log tab (up at the top), in case you didn't realise.
    It's not something I've ever used as I'm quite happy with the outputs AP provides itself. Maybe one day I'll learn how to use R and get statistical on my metrics (or not bother and just use Prism).
    HaHa, indeed!

Prism is to wet lab scientists, what SPSS is to social scientists. Something that those of us who run experiments in silico will never understand. I've never been able to convince the Molecular Biologist in my life to leave graphpad.

I teach on the Intro Data Science MSc course at the Information School (TUoS) and even after a term of learning the magic of R we still get coursework in SPSS (or Excel...). I'm not even an R evangelist -- I preach from the gospel according to Python -- but it never fails to depress me when I come to marking. A PGTA's lament.

Either way I need a few more data points before I can even get a meaningful bar chart.