Thread: Walking 4 Cf

Walking 4 Cf

Folk's, the legend that is Amex will be walking the full length of this green & pleasant land during the summer to raise funds for cystic fibrosis. On Saturday 11th August as he's passing through Yorkshire he cordially invites you to join him in running or walking along the Dales way. There are 2 distances to choose from both starting at Bolton abbey- 22k to Kettlewell or 50k continuing to Ribblehead. You could say it follows the principles behind a Ldwa event ie it isn't timed although there will be cut offs & drink stations.

So if you're not fell racing/ on holiday come & join us in a fantastic part of the country. Let's make this a forum/fell pony/Xmotf extravaganza & do Steve proud.

More details here - www.walking4cf.org.UK
    & on that there wastebook if you google walking4cf

Thank you for listening.
    This BG round & the training therein is dedicated to the fond memory of Daz H - there is no such word as can't.

I'm so in for that!!

Strength to your legs Amex.
    I would be up for turning out and 'giving you a shout' ....... my mate and I found Steve after he had well & truly crocked his ankle descending off Wetside Edge in the 2010 Three Shires Race ......
    However, I'm on marshaling duties at the Turner Landscape Race in the Duddon Valley that day.

All The Best,

Ian.
    Last edited by wheezing donkey; 14-03-2018 at 01:35 PM.
    I was a bit of an oddball until I was abducted by aliens; but I'm perfectly OK now!