Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Documentary

Live in Brum, run in Worcestershire and Shropshire
    Excellent film - really enjoyed it.
    I have always abided by the mantra that if I have to explain why I run on the fells then you probably won't understand but this really encapsulates and conveys the feelings and emotions a lot of us experience. Well done, nice work.

"The golden moments you take on board"

Golden moments indeed. Some of my favourite experiences have been other than in races. I reccied some of the Lakeland 100 route couple of years ago on my own from Coniston to Buttermere and remember clearly by Burnmoor Tarn slowing to a walk and then stopping completely because it was so silent and so far from intrusions ... very special

Very good. I liked the parallel to those personal moments while out running and seeing killer whales chasing seals up a beach on the telly.

Thumbs up A massive thank you

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say I'm really glad you all enjoyed the film as much as you did, it means the world that the community have responded this well! We make these films off our own back to try and share peoples stotries who we find inspirational or interested so we're really glad that Steve's story has resonated with you guys. I have throughly enjoyed spending a little bit of time in the Fell Running world - its actually inspired me to try and be more active (I'm currently training to do the three peaks and then I'm thinking about giving Fell Running a go!)

We would love to get the film out there a little more so if anyone fancied sharing it please feel free!

If anyone is interested this is actually part of a serise of films we've been making in our spare time the next one is called Rich is the Life and it's about gold digging in the arctic you can find the trailer for it here https://www.facebook.com/Richisthelife/

You can get more info on the projects by following the company @eightengines or myself @jackieleighson on twitter

A beautiful and moving tribute to the simplicity of running and absorbing the fells. Superb.

Excellent. Great to see holcombe Hill on the screen!
    John McIntosh
    Rossendale Harriers

Smashing film which nailed the the essence of solitary running in remote places. "There's a lot of variation in the word about". Fantastic. That word "about" has got me in the doghouse on many an occasion!

great little film :-)