Thread: Clough Head

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hope you are looking forward to tomorrow, we certainly are as it looks like it is going to be a lovely day. Some final thoughts:

Please please please share cars. Follow signs for the official race parking. The participant list is on resultbase.net so you can see who else is entered to share cars with.

Let me know if you are arriving by minibus (I only know of Holmfirth Harriers so far). If you are staying over in a van tonight, please can we kindly request that you vacate the cricket club car park by 10am and use the competitor parking.

Please take care on the Newsham road (where the start/finish is) as runners are likely to be going very fat on here. Men should take particular care on their warm up.

The men's start is likely to be a bit congested, please be patient and follow the directions of the marshals as they shepherd you.

Don't make any assumptions about kit requirements based on the weather forecast. Come prepared to carry full kit, the kit requirements will be posted at registration. Maps will also be on sale.

Please share cars (saying it again because I really mean it!)

I'm also delighted to share our bumper prize list with you. A massive thanks to all the businesses who are supporting the race. As you can probably tell, there will be some really generous spot prizes so please stick around for prize giving. The race entry system has a 'random entrant generator' so I'm hoping it will be the most efficient spot prize-giving you've ever seen.

Headline sponsors: Pete Bland sports and Inov-8.

£375 Inov-8 Vouchers (Inov-8)

£200 Pete Bland Sports vouchers (Pete Bland Sports)

Voucher for Inov-8 Mudclaws (Needle Sports)

Salomon Race Vest (Salomon and George Fisher)

Magnum of Champagne (George Hotel Keswick)

Bottle of Highland Park Whisky (George Hotel Keswick)

£40 Meal voucher (George Hotel Keswick)

16 x Cumberland Ale (George Hotel Keswick)

6 x Mountain Fuel Goody Bags (Mountain Fuel)

Ice Climb Experience Voucher (Kong Adventure)

Krazy Kong Experience Voucher (Kong Adventure)

£15 Fellpack voucher (Fellpack Cafe Keswick)

18 Pairs of Inov-8 socks (Inov-8)

Inov-8 Buff and Water Bottle (Cotswold Outdoor)

Sam (I'm not a prize, I'm just signing off the message)
    Last edited by steady; 05-05-2018 at 10:51 AM.