Hi all,

Myself and three ultra runners from Ireland will be attempting the Bob Graham Round on Friday 1 June. We intend to start at 17:30 but have a little flexibility built into our travel plans in case the weather doesn't play ball. We're still fine tuning/ figuring out our plans but we'll be aiming for 23hrs30 completion time.

We're experienced 100miler runners, and love getting into the rough stuff here in Ireland, but we're very mindful of the unique and difficult challenge that the Bob Graham Round presents. We'll have one crew member in a vehicle providing us with basic support as we go but we'd really appreciate any local help or support you can provide us with.

Although we can navigate, we're mindful that we have not had an opportunity to travel over and recce any sections. We're especially keen to get our route right on the more technical and difficult night sections so help here is especially welcome:

1. Any offers to accompany us from people who know sections of the route would be most welcome.
2. I'd also love to get a GPX of a good BGR route if someone has one.

I'm not on Facebook but will ask one of the others to post something there. You can email me on briankitson at yahoo dot com. We'd be delighted to reciprocate by helping out if you were to ever attempt the Wicklow Round (FYI a new CR just set last weekend by Boston runner Joe McConaughy).

Cheers,

Brian