Thread: Spine Flare June 2018

Spine Flare June 2018

I'm not sure what came over me, but I have paid my 230 and am entered in this. Edale to Hardraw up the Pennine way. I walked the pennine way in 1993 so hope I can remember the way! Anyone else doing this?

I wanted to do the Spine Fusion 2019, but the past weekend's experience has made me a lot more realistic about my abilities. I can only applaud your fitness and commitment...

Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    I wanted to do the Spine Fusion 2019, but the past weekend's experience has made me a lot more realistic about my abilities. I can only applaud your fitness and commitment...
    Time alone will tell if I've got the fitness!There may be a lot of, hopefully fast walking. Biggest I've done before is The Fellsman.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPo View Post
    Time alone will tell if I've got the fitness!There may be a lot of, hopefully fast walking. Biggest I've done before is The Fellsman.
    I'm sure you will love it Matt. The longest race I did before the Spine was the Fellsman.
    "And the winds blow and the sky looks cool / So I make my home in the clouds"