Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New mudclaw

Quote Originally Posted by Travs View Post
    As much as a decent pair of shoes is important (I've spent enough time on the Irock thread below, and spent plenty of time trying to find the correct shoes for day-to-day training), i think the main reason people get so hyped up is they always want a shortcut to "success"...... whether that be a magic shoe, gps, food, etc... anything to avoid the hard fact that you need to get out and put the effort in.

I found the perfect shoes some years ago in the shape of the mizuno wave harrier. Grippy enough for most races, robust enough to do for training too, comfy on road and off-road, and cheap at circa 50 a pop. Shame they discontinued them really
    @Hill_Runner on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Furness View Post
    I found the perfect shoes some years ago in the shape of the mizuno wave harrier. Grippy enough for most races, robust enough to do for training too, comfy on road and off-road, and cheap at circa 50 a pop. Shame they discontinued them really
    My favourite shoe too. A great all-rounder. They are so good I gambled on a used pair off ebay which turned out to be almost new and then a few months ago I found a brand new pair of the Harrier 3. I am told that the newish Mizuno Wave Hayate 4 is a good trail shoe and the pictures I've seen of it look quite promising,especially the tread which appears quite rugged. May be one for the next birthday!