Page 47 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957971475471047 ... LastLast

Thread: Fell Ponies??

Re: Fell Ponies??

Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    Old Un - you doing Dave Staff next weekend??

Who's trotting out for that one?

I'll be there providing I get the all clear from the vetinary's!
    Will start taking the bute now then and will be 'sound' again soon as
    I'll be there next week at the David Staff,
    making my Pony debut and trying desperately not to come last!!

23miles due West of British West Hartlepool

Quote Originally Posted by Nee Bother View Post
    Would have loved to have come Ambrosia but it sounds way too hard & far for me. Anyways Mrs Bother doing first XC with me at Blaydon on the Sunday so have to keep me sell out of bother
    Nee Bother, hope Mrs Bother's debut went well. You should really try Pendle next year it is a class course just a few small hillocks in it . See you at Clay bank in Duffle coat coming Sunday, bring your own food and some for us of course.
    LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN, WHAT WE CALL TIME ENOUGH ALWAYS PROVES LITTLE ENOUGH.

23miles due West of British West Hartlepool

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggard View Post
    Nice to meet some of the ponies yesterday and well done to all.
    The post run beer soothed some of the aches and pains (thanks Mr C).
    I feel more of a pit pony today the old legs are a bit sore.
    Yes it was good to meet up with a few of the stable, and the weather was kind to us. It was a shame one had to go home lame and Old un missed the pub , but there will be other chances.I think we were all impressed with the Modified vest of one filly ,pity she did not get that cake baked.I did offer her a blueberry muffin but she was too late as the fludge stepped in and scoffed the lot .
    I had a quick look on Clayton-le-moors site and saw an action shot of Amex cantering accross the fell smiling, more than what he was doing at the end, still the warm pub put a smile on his face, or was it because he was sat next to the Master.
    The Fludge, Stolly and myself had a great cat and mouse event, heres to more days like that on the fells. Thanks to Mr Crumbly for his backpack duties and his eternal words of encouragement Hope to see you all soon.
    LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN, WHAT WE CALL TIME ENOUGH ALWAYS PROVES LITTLE ENOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia Kid View Post
    Thanks to Mr Crumbly for his backpack duties and his eternal words of encouragement Hope to see you all soon.
    How is "Come on you big Jessie!" misconstrued as eternal words of encouragement??

Smile Re: Fell Ponies??

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    How is "Come on you big Jessie!" misconstrued as eternal words of encouragement??
    Gerron wi yer!! round these parts that's a term of endearment. By the way I wager you and Fellmonster wore a bit more than shorts and vests this morning.
    my nose runs faster than my feet.
    www.ukfellponies.org.uk

Quote Originally Posted by crumblydown View Post
    Gerron wi yer!! round these parts that's a term of endearment. By the way I wager you and Fellmonster wore a bit more than shorts and vests this morning.
    Actually we were indeed wearing shorts....its the first time ive ever seen colour in his legs!....we were a bit chilly by the end of it all....even shared a pair of gloves

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Actually we were indeed wearing shorts....its the first time ive ever seen colour in his legs!....we were a bit chilly by the end of it all....even shared a pair of gloves
    Does he look good in blue??
    my nose runs faster than my feet.
    www.ukfellponies.org.uk

Quote Originally Posted by crumblydown View Post
    Does he look good in blue??
    He normally looks translucent....today he was positively glowing....St Tropez methinks

Could someone settle my curiousity and tell me which pony came in close to me at Pendle yesterday. Around 3hours 4 minutes, I was going to introduce my self but could not find him afterwards.

Cheers
    Jamie

Oh by the way thanks for supporting the David staff race next weekend. I wont be around but its our club event.

Quote Originally Posted by NotOnUrHelly View Post
    Could someone settle my curiousity and tell me which pony came in close to me at Pendle yesterday. Around 3hours 4 minutes, I was going to introduce my self but could not find him afterwards.

Cheers
    Jamie

Oh by the way thanks for supporting the David staff race next weekend. I wont be around but its our club event.
    If he was in black tights (that sounds odd) then i reckon it was Sluggard....am i right Ponies??

May well have a trip to Darwen on Sunday Jamie, domestic responsibilities permitting