Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Flower Scar

Quick bit of lost and found... well, just lost really;

http://forum.fellrunner.org.uk/showt...le-Flower-Scar

Thanks to everyone involved in putting it on, what a great race!

I was sad I had to miss this in the end. I was all set up to run it. The weather turned out good in the end, didn't it? Piccies anyone?

Thanks to everyone who turned out on Sunday, runners and helpers alike.

Some great pics here going up ... and coming down.

Unfortunately no water bottle as yet but I do have a pair of mens saucony road shoes left at the finish (size 10), and Helly Hanson beanie hat. Please email [email protected] if you are missing these items!

Flower Scar fell race is on Saturday this year, this coming Saturday in fact. We hope to see some returnees who battled the gales last year!

Seniors race starts at 11.30AM but 2017 also sees the first running of junior races. Juniors will set off at 10.30AM. Full details on the race webpage

http://www.todharriers.co.uk/flower-scar-fell-race/

Thanks to all runners and helpers today. Senior results now up, juniors to follow shortly (and photos).

If you have lost an Ascot sports watch and/or Puma gloves please let me know and I'll sort out their safe return

Photos (and CCTV video from CP5) now up. I hope no-one running on Saturday is camera shy ...

Tod Harriers: Outbound, return leg, CP5 video

Woodentops photos: Juniors, Seniors 1, Seniors 2

Runningpix: Juniors and Seniors

thackley,near canal/river and old emmerdale
    great race,good course and perfect conditions for a february.
    highly recomended race,ideal as part of the build up to the year.
    many thanks to all involved

The 2018 race is fast approaching - Sat 17th Feb. Seniors race kicks off at 11.30.

The course remains the same as last year but please note the new out of bounds area highlighted on the race map (between Checkpoints 2 and 3) if you are planning to run. Please also note that a cut-off time is being implemented this year at Checkpoint 6 which is before the final climb - generous, but intended to avoid the last half dozen marshalls standing around for very prolonged periods. Full details on the race website http://www.todharriers.co.uk/flower-scar-fell-race/.

Thanks to all runners and helpers today, a great turnout - weather conditions turned out fine in the end, ground conditions not quite so! Junior and Senior results now up on the website.

I have various items of left property still to be re-united: a hat, a buff, 1 glove, a brolly and a pair of wellies. Contact details on the race page.