Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Flower Scar

Stagger,

I tried to lighten the mood in my post but I ( couldn't get the smilie things to work properly on my machine (ad blockers interfere) - and there's me earning a living as a web designer for the past 16 yrs and can't do that!. I fully appreciate your "bridge building" and should have acknowledged it - thanks for your kind words! And I would be happy to buy you a pint if ever we met in a social situation - although I don't know who you are because you hide behind an alias.

KEITH PARKINSON
    Tod Harriers Webmaster

Go Shaun!

Go Shaun!
    by Andy Holden, on Flickr

Banned
    And I would be happy to buy you a pint if ever we met in a social situation - although I don't know who you are because you hide behind an alias.

My name is Nobody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkCqSHwhKVg

Ask most people on here an they will know me if not just PM me and I will confess all Parky

Stoodley Pike

Stoodley Pike
    by Andy Holden, on Flickr

great videos , cheers

Thanks go to the RO who has now reunited me with my bumbag and it's contents!

Please note that the 2016 race, due to run on Sunday 21st February, has had an enforced route change due to restricted access at the start / finish sections of the planned route.

Full details of the changes and revised route are on http://www.todharriers.co.uk/flower-scar-fell-race/

Unfortunately, we had planned to run junior races for the first time but this plan has had to be cancelled and will now have to wait for 2017!

Many thanks
    Darren Tweed
    Race Organiser

Just a reminder that Flower Scar is running this Sunday. Forecast is damp, please bring full kit if you plan to run.

The start is 10 mins from registration so please also allow a little extra time.

Hot food being served at Tod Cricket Club post-race. Hope to see some of you there!

MrRTS is coming for a run out. Our latest rescue border collie Beau and I will be up on Flower Scar taking photos (TG4 camera - what wet weather). Say hi as you pass :-)