Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 290

Thread: Flower Scar

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Todmorden
    Posts
    87

    Flower Scar RESULTS

    The results are now online. Photos will be added on Thursday.

    Best wishes,

    KEITH

  2. #22
    Master Ady In Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    5,752

    Re: Flower Scar 7th May

    Has the course/distance changed from 2002?

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Todmorden
    Posts
    87

    Re: Flower Scar 7th May

    Quote Originally Posted by Ady In Accy View Post
    Has the course/distance changed from 2002?
    Still the same.

  4. #24
    Master Ady In Accy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    5,752

    Re: Flower Scar 7th May

    2002 must have been a very quick year for some reason then judging by the times, have just looked at last 9 years results....................

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    753

    Re: Flower Scar 7th May

    Fast on the results ,only just got back home.Some good runners out there tonight, great course ,must do this one more often.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Just a Lurker!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sale
    Posts
    132

    Re: Flower Scar RESULTS

    Quote Originally Posted by parky View Post
    The results are now online. Photos will be added on Thursday.

    Best wishes,

    KEITH
    Wow that was speedy (much speedier than me!). Thanks to all for a good little race - we both enjoyed it.

  7. #27
    Grandmaster + stevefoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ripponden
    Posts
    17,182

    Re: Flower Scar 7th May

    Quote Originally Posted by john doe View Post
    Fast on the results ,only just got back home.Some good runners out there tonight, great course ,must do this one more often.
    Good race, enjoyed it, as always, thanks Tod Harriers
    Nice to meet you tonight, john doe, you looked very much alive to me
    Hills and Guinness!

  8. #28
    Member Mounsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stainland
    Posts
    94

    Re: Flower Scar 7th May

    Quote- '2002 must have been a very quick year for some reason then judging by the times, have just looked at last 9 years results....................'

    Was this the year of foot and mouth? just looked at results and they are unbelievably quick for the course. Also the record in handbook is not from that race and it would have been if the course was the same. I suspect it will have been a different route????

  9. #29
    Senior Member crowhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    573

    Re: Flower Scar 7th May

    Quote Originally Posted by Mounsey View Post
    Quote- '2002 must have been a very quick year for some reason then judging by the times, have just looked at last 9 years results....................'

    Was this the year of foot and mouth? just looked at results and they are unbelievably quick for the course. Also the record in handbook is not from that race and it would have been if the course was the same. I suspect it will have been a different route????
    2001 was foot and mouth. Looking at the results from 2002 - the route must have been different. You had a good race with Shaun looking at the results. Chris Smale had a blinder too. I like this race and was going to do it, but I did the EPOC score event in Jerusalem farm instead. Mytholmroyd on Sunday?

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Todmorden
    Posts
    87

    Re: Flower Scar 7th May

    Yes, I remember now...

    That year the race started and finished at the Sourhall Pub (now closed). The section on the school grounds and up by Scaitcliffe was omitted and replaced by a detour to the pub. Sorry to have given duff information earlier.

    The course was obviously a bit shorter.

    KEITH

Similar Threads

  1. Whitbarrow Scar - 1st March
    By navigator in forum Races
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-01-2008, 10:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •