Thread: Today's Russian news

Today's Russian news

I'm sure Putin is kicking himself now Teresa May has said the royals won't attend the world cup. Take that Russia!

Shame for the queen tho'. I hear she's just finished hand painting her "Buck Palace" cross of St George and was looking forward to draping it around some Russian stadia.

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I'm sure Putin is kicking himself now Teresa May has said the royals won't attend the world cup. Take that Russia!

Shame for the queen tho'. I hear she's just finished hand painting her "Buck Palace" cross of St George and was looking forward to draping it around some Russian stadia.
    Ha ha!
    Apparently the England team are going to boycott the second round of the World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by William Clough View Post
    Apparently the England team are going to boycott the second round of the World Cup.
    Germany probably will not support them in that.

We await the Russian reciprocity. I fear it will be something that will really hit our economy hard, like advising Russians based in London to shop at Aldi from now on, and to attempt to develop home-grown footballers.

Or maybe they'll stop supporting our newspaper industry with all those juicy hacking stories of recent years.

Russia's supply of gas to us could be a real problem. Putin isn't afraid of May and he wouldn't think twice about disrupting our supplies. All we need now is Trump to start mouthing off, or twittering.

I'm braced for another Russky cyber attack on this FRA forum agai.........
    Am Yisrael Chai