I've had problems with my throat for over 2 months now.

It started with losing my voice for neraly two weeks and the doctor thought it was viral. Then although it didn't completly get better it was significantly better. Then I got a sore thorat again. The doctor put me on antibiotics just in case but it didn't help and the swabs she took came back normal.

Since then my voice has been coming and going but never really coming back 100%. It ranges from having a slight huskyness to it to almost disappearing. This can happen throughout the course of a day but with no real pattern. My throat most of the time doesn't feel too sore, but it feels different. Like it's more difficult to swallow than it used to be.

My doctor is asking an ENT consultant to put a camera down my throat or something but I can't see that they'd find anything though as my voice comes and goes, even if it is a bit husky.

I'm not 100% well in myself either. I often feel quick sick and so I've lost 8-10lb in weight.

I'm assuming it's viral but I don't know why it's going on for so long.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be or what I can do to recover? It's driving me nuts as I daredn't exercise for fear of aggravating it.