Thread: WTD: ClassicHillRuns book

WTD: ClassicHillRuns book

Bit of a long shot this: I’m after a copy of ‘Classic Hill Runs & Races in Scotland’ by Steven Fallon. Has anyone got a copy they’re willing to part with? Any useable condition is fine. (With apologies for garbled thread title - it’s what would fit!)

....it's all downhill from here.

Thanks Dave. £30 is more than I can afford. I saw a couple of secondhand copies under a tenner online recently, slept on it & forgot until they’d gone! If anyone has a second copy they don’t use or one that’s seen good use that they’d be happy to pass on, please get in touch.

£30 second hand!! I've got a copy somewhere. If I can find it you can have it. It was £10 new 10 years ago.

Super Moderator
    FRA forum at it’s best 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by neilly View Post
    £30 second hand!! I've got a copy somewhere. If I can find it you can have it. It was £10 new 10 years ago.
    Thanks neilly! That’d be great if you can find it. Happy to pay whatever you think is reasonable, plus P&P. Feel free to send me a PM when you get the chance. I emailed the author directly a few days back & he doesn’t have any going spare himself, so your response is very much appreciated.

Yes, DT. I don’t use the forum much at all these days (Fantasy Fellrunning is about as far as I go, though I enjoy looking at the old ‘Which Walshies?’ sort of threads from time to time!) Good to see you’re still upholding a fine standard yourself.

neilly - sent you a PM.

Ok, I've found it. It's a bit bashed and has random mobile numbers in it. You can have it for pnp. It's been languishing on my shelf for years.

Great stuff! Thanks again. I’ve sent you a PM with my address. Happy to pay p&p.

Big thanks to Neil for the book. I’ve already enjoyed a flick through.

So, the forum lives on as a helpful resource (as it was for me more than half a decade ago when I was starting our) & the kindness of strangers does still exist.