Thread: Self Diagnosis on the 'net

Thumbs down Self Diagnosis on the 'net

I've been up all bloody night with lower abdominal pain, was sore on my side and back lying in bed, so at about 4am this morning got up and been trawling the net since. I figured it must be something to do with my increasing age and the fact that I still go on the piss once a week....

So, convinced that these pains were old father time beginning to catch up with me, Ive investigated possibilities galore over the last four hours, and eventually, after reading more and more and more, convinced myself I must have Hepatitis C brought about by drinking, which will inevitably lead to Cirrhosis very shortly. My skin will turn yellow next week and i'll be in for a liver transplant the week after...

I've just got off my PC chair after 8 and a half hours of very grim reading & contemplating an early death & guess what...

...as soon as I got up, I let rip with a almighty foghorn fart the Titanic would have been proud of, and I seem to be ok now
    Give us 60p's worth of chips then

Re: Self Diagnosis on the 'net

:d :d always do a big trump first - cures loads of things that does

david

Lie face down on the stairs with your head pointing downhill. Always does the trick for me. Warm air rises you know .

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Lie face down on the stairs with your head pointing downhill. Always does the trick for me. Warm air rises you know .

Ahhhhhhh the pleasures of flatulence, nothing like a good blow out, and even better if it stinks to high heaven
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

Quote Originally Posted by Natty View Post
    I've been up all bloody night with lower abdominal pain, was sore on my side and back lying in bed, so at about 4am this morning got up and been trawling the net since. I figured it must be something to do with my increasing age and the fact that I still go on the piss once a week....

So, convinced that these pains were old father time beginning to catch up with me, Ive investigated possibilities galore over the last four hours, and eventually, after reading more and more and more, convinced myself I must have Hepatitis C brought about by drinking, which will inevitably lead to Cirrhosis very shortly. My skin will turn yellow next week and i'll be in for a liver transplant the week after...

I've just got off my PC chair after 8 and a half hours of very grim reading & contemplating an early death & guess what...

...as soon as I got up, I let rip with a almighty foghorn fart the Titanic would have been proud of, and I seem to be ok now
    Only time I've had anything similar was after a session of nibbling lots of dried apricots. The damn things must have swollen up in side of me causing a temporary obstruction. This cause horrible colic and some of the most malodorous farts you've ever smelt.