Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Some you Win Some you Lose

Re: Some you Win Some you Lose

Quote Originally Posted by Grit Britain View Post
    Top race this one. Not raced for awhile so it was great to get back into it. Thanks to 'Skyline' and all the others for putting on a great event, makes ya proud to be a 'Brown Vest'.

I've just worked out the meaning of races name! Doh!

Stu
    Stu, I heard you'd not been well, so it's grit to see you back on the forum, and back running again. I'll look forward to meeting up with you again soon. So how long have you been a brown vester?

Talking Re: Some you Win Some you Lose

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Stu, I heard you'd not been well, so it's grit to see you back on the forum, and back running again. I'll look forward to meeting up with you again soon. So how long have you been a brown vester?
    Thanks Marvin, good to hear from you. Illness has followed me around like a shadow recently. It started in September with Salmonella poisioning and 3 months off. Then in December I was diagnosed with colon cancer . I've had an operation to remove it and am now on chemotherapy, which is not too bad, but getting out running and racing is my favourite treatment!

I've only been with Dark Peak for about 2 years so I'm still a young pup by their standards!

Hope to see you on them fells soon.

Stu
    Grit Britain Team

Re: Some you Win Some you Lose

Quote Originally Posted by Grit Britain View Post
    Thanks Marvin, good to hear from you. Illness has followed me around like a shadow recently. It started in September with Salmonella poisioning and 3 months off. Then in December I was diagnosed with colon cancer . I've had an operation to remove it and am now on chemotherapy, which is not too bad, but getting out running and racing is my favourite treatment!

I've only been with Dark Peak for about 2 years so I'm still a young pup by their standards!

Hope to see you on them fells soon.

Stu
    Oh you poor lamb, you've really been through the mill, but it's great that you can get out running.