Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakeland Loop

Lakeland Loop

Results
    http://www.epicevents.org/downloads/...008results.pdf
    Thought i'd seen Janet McIver at the start, she pipped me to the post, probably had a tootle round with her hubby
    Hills and Guinness!

Re: Lakeland Loop

I prefer the results to the cheshire cat where I came alot higher up the field.... In my defence though I'm not well!! Was off work yesterday and been proper poorly since saturday night..... oh well onward and upward

Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    I prefer the results to the cheshire cat where I came alot higher up the field.... In my defence though I'm not well!! Was off work yesterday and been proper poorly since saturday night..... oh well onward and upward
    Now listen hear, young lady, your a female and females are tough. I woke up on sunday morning with a cold and have been coughing and spluttering ever since, but i'm trying to emmilate you females and just crack on with it, not easy when you prone to manflu and could cark it any second
    Seriously though, get well soon
    Hills and Guinness!

Quote Originally Posted by fishbulb View Post
    Don't rub it in!! I don't want to see it in duplicate

Thanks Merry.....I'm determined to get up the thing next year! The bottom of Hardknott some numb nuts in an MPV was right behind me dithering it was safer if I let him pass first I wobbling about waiting for the indecisive muppet to make his mind up trying to do the balancing act - had to balance a little too long turned round to see what he was doing, gestured for him to give me a bloody clue....then he said he was going to attempt it and was going to turn round and not bother!! Meanwhile my balancing act was pushed to the extreme and came crashing down on the stem.....believe you me it's just as painful for a woman as it a man not an ideal start to begin the climb up Hardknott....

Quote Originally Posted by emmilou View Post
    Don't rub it in!! I don't want to see it in duplicate :

Thanks Merry.....I'm determined to get up the thing next year! The bottom of Hardknott some numb nuts in an MPV was right behind me dithering it was safer if I let him pass first I wobbling about waiting for the indecisive muppet to make his mind up trying to do the balancing act - had to balance a little too long turned round to see what he was doing, gestured for him to give me a bloody clue....then he said he was going to attempt it and was going to turn round and not bother!! Meanwhile my balancing act was pushed to the extreme and came crashing down on the stem.....believe you me it's just as painful for a woman as it a man not an ideal start to begin the climb up Hardknott(
    You'll do it next year, emmi. Waited at first jock stop for my mates, asked them what they thought of the views, one replies ain't seen nothing yet but snot, how will i know when i hit Hardknott? I says, you'll know, my son, you'll know Its a beast without adding indecisive muppets into the equation, keep turning them pedals
    Hills and Guinness!

Good event that, and at least it didn't rain. I was the one clocking you in/out on the line!
    www.vlaevents.co.uk Fancy something different?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Good event that, and at least it didn't rain. I was the one clocking you in/out on the line!
    ahhh then you'll have seen me nearly crash into that van as i left in my mini then?!!!

Don't laugh!!!

http://www.digitalfeel.co.uk/latest.xml

guess which one is me?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    The guy with the glasses on? Nice to meet you, Vince, you did a grand job, Thank you
    Hills and Guinness!