Thread: Malhamdale Meander?

Malhamdale Meander?

Anyone going from Leeds to Malhamdale Meander this weekend?

Love to be able to cadge a lift. In return I can offer lifts other times? Provide petrol money? Or whatever?

Couold possibly get to Ilkley if that makes it any easier for people? (Would need to check train times though)

Re: Malhamdale Meander?

I might be able to offer you a lift. I have entered but am not sure if I'm doing it now. Major problems last weekend, but I am making very good recovery so may be on to do it. If I did go, you would have to wait a fair time for me to finish though (lots of cups of tea at the finish)... Obviously I'll have to decide soon.

Re: Malhamdale Meander?

Quote Originally Posted by socks View Post
    I might be able to offer you a lift. I have entered but am not sure if I'm doing it now. Major problems last weekend, but I am making very good recovery so may be on to do it. If I did go, you would have to wait a fair time for me to finish though (lots of cups of tea at the finish)... Obviously I'll have to decide soon.
    Socks, I will pm you my contact details.

I haven't entered so was gonna get entry on the day if I could make it up there. Just let us know one way or the other b4 bedtime tonight.

Not fussed about times, was just gonna be a chance to explore a bit of the dales I do not know too well, jog round and eat cake? More my long slow training run, with emphasis on slow.