Thread: Saucony Grizzly

Saucony Grizzly

I have had a pair of these for 6 months now and I am really pleased with them as trail/off-road shoes. They are very comfortable, have a good grip and were not that expensive.

Highly recommended.

Re: Saucony Grizzly

Ive had some too probably over a year now - I find them very good as well - the only down side about them is that they absolutley stink when they are wet - there banned from the house untill there dry as they stink the place out And no its not my feet as its the only one of my shoes that does this! Apart from that there great!!

undercover moderator

They do have the normal trail shoe disadvantage of being higher off the ground than fell shoes (they are what I twosted my ankle in orginally), and they do seem to hold water, but then I suppose all trail shoes do.

They are what I wear when there is too much tarmac (although I do find my New Balance RX Terrains comfy for surprisingly long periods on the road).

Incidentally, the East Devon race from which they take their name may end up being cancelled because someone left a ship on the beach....

Quote Originally Posted by Mud View Post
    Incidentally, the East Devon race from which they take their name may end up being cancelled because someone left a ship on the beach....
    That would be a real shame- it used to be a cracking event, though not done it for a few years.

I've got a pair of these as well and agree about them holdign the water - they weigh a f****n ton when wet. The other annoying thing is that when the laces get really wet they start to come undone! Not bad for drier terrain though and pretty comfortable.