Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Cumbrian Traverse

I have taken over as completions recorder for the Cumbrian Traverse. If you successfully completed the traverse anytime between 2012 and today, please let me know on cumbriantraverse@gmail.com and I will add you to the list. I'd be grateful for basic details such as orientation (S - N or N - S), finishing time, summit timings, conditions, your age on the day - anything you think relevant.

It will probably take me some time to rebuild a meaningful Completions List, but I'll give it my best shot. It's my plan to forward bi-annual updates to Tony so he can update his GoFar website.

Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn P View Post
    I have taken over as completions recorder for the Cumbrian Traverse. If you successfully completed the traverse anytime between 2012 and today, please let me know on cumbriantraverse@gmail.com and I will add you to the list. I'd be grateful for basic details such as orientation (S - N or N - S), finishing time, summit timings, conditions, your age on the day - anything you think relevant.

It will probably take me some time to rebuild a meaningful Completions List, but I'll give it my best shot. It's my plan to forward bi-annual updates to Tony so he can update his GoFar website.

Martyn
    I expect that several of you will have read Martin's column in the latest Fellrunner and seen that I have taken over as the Cumbrian Traverse recorder. I've had a number of successful contenders get in touch with me and I'm very grateful, however I would like to build as complete a picture as possible and to that end am missing quite a lot of relevant information. If you completed a traverse prior to 2012 and the fact was captured on the last update, I would still be grateful if you could get in touch and give me the basics such as S - N or N - S, finishing time and summit timings etc.