Thread: Under 23 Champs

Under 23 Champs

Just a quick post really, having recieved my diary a few days ago i decided to look at the races that i should be competing this year, namely the under 23 championship ones. Just a quick query though, on some of the races it says you must pre enter, just wondering if this is also the case for the Under 23's, Im guessing it is i just want to clarify it before i start entering. Thanks.

Re: Under 23 Champs

Yes you need to pre-enter if that's what it says in the race info. Hope you enjoy them. There should be some goodies available from the sponsors (Ultimate Outdoors) too.
    Madeleine

Excellent running today at the Wrekin with U23's and U18's showing many of the seniors a clean pair of heels and great to finish a race then be able to see the junior races afterwards. Rumour has it the head of England Athletics was up on the hill to watch the races - now that has to be a first!
    A circular route mostly downhill

Very happy with my running at the Wrekin yesterday, Was not expecting to win the Under 23s but hey its a nice bonus, dont think i will win the next one though looking at the entry list. Just wondering, i won a new pair of INOV8s but i want to change the size of them, is it Ultimate Outdoors i need to speak to about that? Thanks.

Well done Marrboy!

You can change the shoes at any of the Ultimate Outdoors shops - branches in Betws y Coed, Keswick, Lancaster & Skipton. Any problems speak to Russ at Skipton. Or me. I think Russ said he would be able to make the rest of the fixtures so he may be a Paddy's Pole. You could speak to him then (if you can wait!)

Madeleine

Yeah thats great. If hes going to be at Paddys Pole then im happy to wait. Only just sent my entry off so looking forward to it.