Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stress

Stress

The end of a hectic week. Too much on. Big decisions. Deadlines hanging over my head but started Friday running to stand still. Bashing through the work when suddenly iTunes picks out the glacial, gorgeous ullulations of Liz Fraser curling her unique vocalisations around Pitch The Baby. And time stops. My brow is cooled. The stress dissolved. I am cured!

How can a tormented waif from Grangemouth do such a thing??
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Re: Stress

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    The end of a hectic week. Too much on. Big decisions. Deadlines hanging over my head but started Friday running to stand still. Bashing through the work when suddenly iTunes picks out the glacial, gorgeous ullulations of Liz Fraser curling her unique vocalisations around Pitch The Baby. And time stops. My brow is cooled. The stress dissolved. I am cured!

How can a tormented waif from Grangemouth do such a thing??
    Your use of the word "ullulations" has brightened up my day also Wheeze....splendid!

Will you be at Long Mynd?

It is my very intention so to commit my rapidly ageing carcass to such physical torture.
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    It is my very intention so to commit my rapidly ageing carcass to such physical torture.
    Then we may yet do battle sir

Lola

Did somebody mention a little physical torture to relieve stress?
    Wheeze, why did'nt you just PM me for advice, guidance and a little therapy - I'm hurt you forgot me.

How could I forget such vicious tenderness?
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Further relief now being supplied by the gorgeous honeyed duet of Plant and Strauss 'Killing The Blues'. Who'd a'thought it??
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Lola

Darling Wheeze,

At last. A Forumite who understands me PERFECTLY I am unmasked!

There was me lamenting that the forum had become a bit dull of late, but I turn my back for a day and look what happens; Wheeze in love with an ageing waif, Lola smitten by Titanium welds, Daz and Wheeze in no particular order, threats of torture and vicious tenderness
    As "Q" once remarked to a returning Sean Connery, "I'm glad you are back Mr Bond, at least we can look forward to some gratuitous sex and violence from now on!"
    Long live the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    There was me lamenting that the forum had become a bit dull of late, but I turn my back for a day and look what happens; Wheeze in love with an ageing waif, Lola smitten by Titanium welds, Daz and Wheeze in no particular order, threats of torture and vicious tenderness
    As "Q" once remarked to a returning Sean Connery, "I'm glad you are back Mr Bond, at least we can look forward to some gratuitous sex and violence from now on!"
    Long live the forum

nicely said Toffs
    Or as miss money penny said.... "you always were a cunning linguist"