Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Roberts Fell Race

Re: Ian Roberts Fell Race

Sorry I missed this one - count me in next year!

Re: Ian Roberts Fell Race

Results now on Fellrunner website.

If you came in after 20th position, then you'll see you moved up a place, owing to the slight problem we had, as per other thread!

http://forum.fellrunner.org.uk/showt...stered-Runners

Thanks again & hope to see you back next year.

Cheers,
    Phil
    Last edited by Hobbsy; 14-03-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Clarity!
    Ian Roberts Fell Race. Dare you take on the Marsden Moor Tussocks? There's cake in it for you

Evening one & all.

Just a quick plug for this year's race, which will be on Sunday 9th March from Marsden Cricket Club (the start point for this year's Trigger if you did that).

It'll be a snip at £5, with tussocks guaranteed & a post-race spread to make it all worthwhile.

Hope to see plenty of Forumites there. Here's the link to the race page on our website:

http://www.holmfirthharriers.com/clu...l-race-bm-2012

Cheers,
    Phil
    Ian Roberts Fell Race. Dare you take on the Marsden Moor Tussocks? There's cake in it for you

I heard this was very good last year, all be it snow assisted! So really looking forward to a run out (and some cake, obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by Bog Beast View Post
    I heard this was very good last year, all be it snow assisted! So really looking forward to a run out (and some cake, obviously).
    I can guarantee cake, but not snow!

Looking forward to seeing plenty of you on the 9th March. Not much racing on that weekend, so head over to Marsden Cricket Club for some fun & frolics!

Just a reminder that you'll need to bring your full kit just in case the weather takes a turn for the worst!

Cheers,
    Phil

Just been for a trot round & considering the recent weather, the course is looking pretty good. Could be some fast times next Sunday, although the tussocks are still at their unforgiving best!
    Don't forget, registration opens at 9.30, with the race going off at 11.00.
    Looking forward to seeing plenty of Forumites there.
    Cheers,
    Phil

Is there a kit requirement for this race?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kmanchester View Post
    Is there a kit requirement for this race?
    Bring the lot Manc's the open moor round there is a cold place in summer and Hobbsy will book some sad weather as usual.

In current climate take everything to every race then you don't get caught out.

Enjoy your run.

PS Best after run feast in the calendar. (Yorkshire Hospitality)

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    Bring the lot Manc's the open moor round there is a cold place in summer and Hobbsy will book some sad weather as usual.

In current climate take everything to every race then you don't get caught out.

Enjoy your run.

PS Best after run feast in the calendar. (Yorkshire Hospitality)
    Best to work on the basis that you'll need all your kit & then be pleasantly surprised when you only have to carry a whistle (like today's Ilkley Moor race!)

The map of the course is available via the link to the race page in my earlier post, so please bring that as well.

Stagger, we've actually had sunshine in the last couple of years, so you've just put the mockers on this one! At least the spread should be upto standard!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbsy View Post
    Stagger, we've actually had sunshine in the last couple of years, so you've just put the mockers on this one! At least the spread should be upto standard!
    I beg your pardon Hobbsy, I PERSONALLY BOOKED SUNSHINE with the lad from above, for tomorrow.

Hope to be there.