Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tigers Todger

Re: Tigers Todger

A massive bump up....

Race pictures from last night (Houndkirk/Jumble Road crossroads) are here:

http://onthefells.co.uk/tigers-todger/

Not great quality due to operator brain failure, but someone might find them useful...

Looked like a lovely night for a race. Currently on photographing duties due to a dodgy cruciate:

A load more pictures here:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=cfa799af28

Cheers,

Rich

Thanks Rich - excellent photos, a good position on Long Line!

Thanks for these Rich, definitely useful, great one of me with a proper comedy war face on - your efforts in taking and posting these appreciated. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by RichK View Post
    A massive bump up....

Race pictures from last night (Houndkirk/Jumble Road crossroads) are here:

http://onthefells.co.uk/tigers-todger/

Not great quality due to operator brain failure, but someone might find them useful...

I'm always intrigued with the bizarre....so a fell race named Tigers Todger certainly caught my attention. I can't recall ever seeing a Tigers Todger, never mind running up and down one!

What of the race? If your idea of fun is keeping up a steady pace for the full duration then grab the Todger with both hands and embrace it.

If you prefer to take things easy and gradually work at it then this Todger isn't for you....find a longer one, this Todger is short...but fast.

Pre race I noticed the majority of runners had road or trail shoes on. Oh dear, my 300's were probably not the right choice, and so it proved with the 2 blisters I ended up with. Weird isn't it, 3 Peaks on Saturday and not a blemish...yet the Todger gives me blisters, I should've worn protection.

Thanks to all at Totley for making me go like the clappers...my wife said she's never seen me move so fast.

If you ever have to shorten the route due to bad weather etc, how about Tigers Tiddler....just a thought.

Tindersticks, if you get the chance to come and run Totley Moor or Blackamoor I couldn't recommend them more, great fun wonderful routes and minimal tarmac :-D
    Who knew a Todger would be so firm underfoot!

Hi Steve, I've done Totley moor. Blackamoor, Tigger Tor and Exterminator are on my list. I like ticking off fell races I've not done...Fellrace baggin, get in.

Lovely evening for the Tiger's Todger last night and a good turnout of 242. Wore trail shoes this time and feet fine. Well organised as usual by Totley AC and a great pint of Daily Bread to re-hydrate!

It looks like Snowflakes have appeared early this year in Totley.

Just entered the Totley AC Series and noticed that they have changed the name of the Tigers Todger to the Tigers Trail!

Look out organisers of the Cock Hill and Titterstone Clee races as Snowflakes will no doubt be falling on you soon!
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

There were some complaints last year and as per usual things got out of hand on social media so the decision was made to change the name. Always made me chuckle!