You may remember a while back I was asking for people to complete questionnaires to help me in a business venture. Many thanks to all those that responded, by the way.

I'm now here to make you an offer you can't refuse. Maybe.

I'm looking to recruit some product testers: 4 at this stage, possibly increasing after that.

The deal is that I provide you with some decent fell running equipment (the plan is...for free!), and in return you give me your thoughts and feedback to use in product reviews. It will also be relayed to the manufacturers to possibly help in the design of future equipment.

The products will come from various brands: I'm not the manufacturer, so the reviews can be honest.

I am looking for a bit of a cross-section, so male and female, front-runners and plodders. All welcome.

If you are interested, please e-mail me (address below) with a few details about yourself:

Name
Brief running history
Current level of running
Running plans for the coming year

If you are selected, I will get in touch to go through a few more details of the arrangement with you.

As before, this assumes I do finally get to trade. If not all bets are off!! The reason I'm doing this now instead of waiting is that I would like to launch with a few reviews already in place.

Look forward to your responses - any queries you can either e-mail or reply to this thread.

Norbert
[email protected]